dkerbaugh Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Micro Focus Mobile Management V3.2.9 APN

I've installed the Micro Focus Mobile Management Server V3.2.9 for evaluation purposes.

Documentation tells me to select a tab in the management console called APN in order to upload an APN signed certificate.

I've been through every screen / option in the management console but can not find anything relating to APN.

Is the APN feature maybe not available in evaluation mode?
0 Likes
3 Replies
PWaleed Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Micro Focus Mobile Management V3.2.9 APN

Hi,

Please follow the below steps to upload an APN signed certificate:
1. Under 'System' Tab, navigate to 'Organization Settings' where you will find the 'iOS Management Section'
2. Click the APNs Certificate 'Edit' button on which you get a window with option to 'Renew APNs Certificate'
3. On clicking 'Renew APNs Certificate', fill up all the required fileds in the next window and download the Signed Request.
4. Upload the Signed Request file in Apple Push Certificate Portal (https://idmsa.apple.com/IDMSWebAuth/login?appIdKey=3fbfc9ad8dfedeb78be1d37f6458e72adc3160d1ad5b323a9e5c5eb2f8e7e3e2&rv=2) to get the MDM Certificate downloaded from the Apple portal.
5. Upload the MDM Certificate downloaded from the Apple portal in the next page of the pop up window in the Managment Server Window to finish the process. A paasword will be required to be provided for the MDM Certificate to be uploaded.
0 Likes
Highlighted
noureenv Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The APNS Configuration option is available under System -> IOS Management -> APNs Certificate
You could refer the documentation to configure APNS @ https://www.novell.com/documentation/zenworksmobile32/pdfdoc/zen_mobile_apns_certificates.pdf
0 Likes
dkerbaugh Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Here's what I discovered. Running Chrome and Fire Fox on Windows 7. The iOS Management Section and APN Tabs do not exist.

I moved over to a Windows 10 machine and the iOS Management Section with the APN Upload Option does exist.

Then there's IE which does show the APN Upload Tab but has no iOS Management Section.

Browser standards, gotta love it! (IE on Windows 10 won't even let me pull up the management console. Not worth figuring that one out.)

Thank you both for the reply.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.