Lee christie Absent Member.
Absent Member.
2737 views

Provisioning profile about to expire

The embedded provisioning profile in the ZMM app is due to expire in two weeks on the 20th of Jan - the official download location (https://zmmupdate.novell.com/apps/iosprovision.html) still points to a version that expired last year.

Any news as to when either an updated app with a new profile will be released, or the update page will updated with a new profile?

We have a lot of iPads enrolled, and so need this well before the expiry date to make sure it is deployed to all devices on time.

thanks
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
ingomittag Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Provisioning profile about to expire

We have the same problem!
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Provisioning profile about to expire

This is being investigated.
Will Update as I learn more.
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Provisioning profile about to expire

leechristie1;2415691 wrote:
The embedded provisioning profile in the ZMM app is due to expire in two weeks on the 20th of Jan - the official download location (https://zmmupdate.novell.com/apps/iosprovision.html) still points to a version that expired last year.

Any news as to when either an updated app with a new profile will be released, or the update page will updated with a new profile?

We have a lot of iPads enrolled, and so need this well before the expiry date to make sure it is deployed to all devices on time.

thanks



For anyone watching this thread.....an updated build has been completed.
It should be available either later today or on Monday if all goes according to plan.
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Provisioning profile about to expire

CRAIGDWILSON;2417060 wrote:
For anyone watching this thread.....an updated build has been completed.
It should be available either later today or on Monday if all goes according to plan.


Customers should use this link to download the new profile:
https://zmmupdate.novell.com/apps/iosprovision.html

Customers should use this page to install the latest iOS Enterprise app to their device:
https://zmmupdate.novell.com/apps/
0 Likes
Kirtap Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Provisioning profile about to expire

CRAIGDWILSON;2417184 wrote:
Customers should use this page to install the latest iOS Enterprise app to their device:
https://zmmupdate.novell.com/apps/


It does not work to install the app on platforms with iOS 9.2 installed on it.
Only the app in App Store works.
0 Likes
Kirtap Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Provisioning profile about to expire

Kirtap;2417222 wrote:
It does not work to install the app on platforms with iOS 9.2 installed on it.
Only the app in App Store works.


forget this...

After trying to install since last friday, it is now working again.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.