technomoney Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Understanding iOS App Purchase and Deployment

Now that we have ZMM up and running with free apps we are ready for paid apps. I'm not sure if I have the process down straight and was hoping someone could give me a quick laymens terms explanation. Basically we have some VPP vouchers. I thought we use the VPP cards to buy the apps with Apple which will give us app redemption codes. Those go into ZMM (where?) and then how do you assign the apps to specific devices?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: Understanding iOS App Purchase and Deployment

You indeed need to work with the redemption codes, just go to the page where you manage your iOS apps and create the app just like you do for the free apps, then after it got created, select the app and click "Manage Redemption Codes" from the menu at the top.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.