Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SSL certificate for SOAP

I try to initial setup version 3.16 (also tried 3.15) and connect to our GroupWise Server. Our SOAP use GroupWise certificate, therefore CA should be imported. But where or how can I import it. Documentaion explains how to do it for External URL, but I cannot find any information how to do it for GroupWise. Also not for LDAP, but LDAP ist not a problem as I can change temporary configuration to not TLS.

Hier is error message.

--- ZENworks Mobile Workspace Mail settings ---
Options are:
- type 1 for Microsoft Exchange
- type 2 for Lotus Domino
- type 3 for Microsoft Office 365
- type 4 for Micro Focus GroupWise
Select mail server type [1]: 4
Please enter hostname: ServerName.doman
Connect using TLS ? [1]:
Always trust TLS connection [0]:
Do you want to test this settings? [0]: 1
Enter test username: admin
Enter test password: *****
Issue with TLS certificate.
Error: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
press 1 to continue, 2 to quit, 3 to redisplay

Thank you
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Antw: SSL certificate for SOAP

find out!

Start GUI with "jdk/bin/java -jar tools/portecle-1.9/portecle.jar"

Import own certificate authorities in /jdk/jre/lib/security/cacerts, which seems to be default java certificate store (password is default)
0 Likes
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: Antw: SSL certificate for SOAP

In 3.16, Certificates can be uploaded from Webconsole itself. Loginto webconsole using Superadmin credentials -> Click on Server -> Trusted Certificates Tab-> Click on (+) button and upload the certificate. No service restart is required. Also LDAP certificate can be uploaded in same way.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.