Allow to export data for multiple interfaces over a period of time in NOM/NNMi

Idea ID 2767880

Allow to export data for multiple interfaces over a period of time in NOM/NNMi

We would like to able to export data about the utilization of multiple interface of a node over a period of time. Currently, we are able to graph data for multiple interfaces for a period of time, but when we try to export those graphs in Excel, we don't have access to the raw data; only to the final graph. We would like to have the option to see the same information in data (table) form and not just in graph (chart) form.

2 Comments
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Already Offered

Dear Submitter,

NNMi iSPI for Performance has Cognos into it and you should be able to create these custom reports using the same. You should be able to save them as Excel.

Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Dear AkashDeep,

While you can export the graphs in Excel, you cannot easily extrapolate the numerical data from the Excel file. That is my request. Currently, I can either display multiple graphs without viewing the data or if I try to show the table for multiple interfaces, I only get an aggregated value for the time period, not the complete data.

Unless you can show me how to get the data that I am asking for, please revert the status of this request as it is not already offered.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.