Copy User permission capacbilities from NA to NNMi

Idea ID 2845870

Copy User permission capacbilities from NA to NNMi

Hi,

We are using NA and NNMi and It'll be very usefull if NNMi can have the same capabilities to manage User's permission. 

NA is very complete unlike NNMi which is really limited. In MSP context, I would like to give some users more complete specific rights than others. 

Regards 

4 Comments
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Thought I saw something that this was going to be done with CDF, but yes, would really be nice if it happened sooner and for Classic NNMi.  

Commander Commander
Commander

I don't think that the IDM in CDF could give more right for specific users. 

In my case, I have some Network Engineer who ask to be able to manage device like add / Delete but limited to our tenant. 

it's an example but, I think, if we can have right management more flexible it should be great.

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

The idea has received an initial review to ensure adherence to our idea submission and community guidelines. More information may be needed at this stage, and we expect the community to help prioritize the idea with comments and community support (votes/kudos).

Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

Yes. This is one of the Major drawback from NNMi as a product. If the flexibility provided as like NA, it would be great to use.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.