Idea ID 2798326
"Max Selection Count" excist in many Menu Items in NNMi. If the number is deleted instead of being sat to 0 or higher, the GUI will stop working when the menu Item is saved. If that field is satt to mandatory, it would prevent the GUI to crash.
- Export configuration from a working NNMi. nnmconfigexport.ovpl -c menuitem -f filename.xml
- This to have a file to compare with.
- Do the same on the defect NNMi
- Add the missing line with a value into the xml-file from the defect NNMi. eg. <ns6:selectionCountHardLimit>0</ns6:selectionCountHardLimit>.
- This line is missing in the xml from the defect NNMi.
- Import the corrected config-file back to the defect NNMi.
- NNMi may need to be shut down and started again.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.