Diagnostics need to support the ability to pass it variables. This is especially needed when using the API in a scripting language. I have gotten around this in the past by just deleting the diagnostic and recreating it each time as I needed to run a lot of dynamic commands, meaning some command on a network device that I didn't necessarily want to create a hard coded diagnostic for, but I needed the ability to run something and capture the output, which you cannot do in a command script. I have created an old ER for this years ago but I don't think it went anywhere.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.