The HP NNM application is used to identify physical devices, logical links and extract at least the following data:
- Dynamic level 2 network topology
- Ports, nodes, VLANs
- Inventory (Device by Device)
We would like to have a development of a complementary API (if possible in REST mode and not SOAP) capable of:
- Integrate standard metrics (interfaces and components) / Currently extracted in csv.
- Integrate custom Poller metrics
- Recover Custom Poller configurations
- Request mapping changes states
- Have Level 3 vision if possible
Could the complementary API support the following constraints? :
- Automatically export the metrics every 5 min?
- Automatically export the topology every hour?
Specific use cases:
In the case of a Load Balancer, we would like to be able to map the connection between the Virtual IP and the Proxy IP?
In the case of Custom Poller, we want to recover at least:
- Altéons and F5 configurations
- Proprietary metrics (for example: Cisco QoS)
Can you answer through a document detailing at the same time your understanding of our need, the commitment you offer and the associated costing? How soon can you return us?
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.