Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.

Schedule Email all device configuration in text file on Email.

Schedule Email all device configuration in text file on Email.

0 Votes

Hello,

We required Schedule email all device configuration backup on text file to get schedule on email..

Regards,

Rahul Mali.

4 Comments
mostafa_hassan Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Hello @Rahul_Mali , 

I think that's already there by script provided by support team that communicate with DB and export all latest configuration as needed. 

Regards

Mostafa

Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Dear Submitter,

Does the suggestion provided by Mostafa work for you?

Regards,

Akash

Status changed to: Already Offered

Given there is already a provision to do so, and there is no feedback from submitter about that, I am marking this idea as "Already Offered".
In case, that does not work for your use case, please let me know.

UTBrandon Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Akash and Mostafa,

Care to share a KB Link with the already established solution?

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.