Idea ID 2686100
Recently I ran into what I believe to be a bug when attempting to use fulltextsearch functionality in combination with a postgres database.
(bug as in, fulltextsearch does not work in combination with a postgres database)
After going through the incident process, microfocus developers provided me with a hotfix for this, but the developers also requested that I put in an enhancement request to properly support fulltextsearch in combination with postgres databases in future releases.
Relevant case details are : SD02430275 - CS0013966
to recap, my idea is for NOM to support fulltext searching in combination with postgres databases, which can currently be activated, but does not actually work.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.