iSPI Performance: Possibility to change already existing report view

iSPI Performance: Possibility to change already existing report view

Please, add possibility to edit saved report views. Currently we have to create completly new report if we want to just change granularity/interval or add new device. It's difficult and time consuming if we need to change something in complex report.

Tags (1)
7 Comments
mostafa_hassan Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Actually R&D they should find way to change the full layout of NPS , as it's complex to create custom reports and customers complain about that as well. GUI Console very legacy old fashion reporting console!!

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

The idea has received an initial review to ensure adherence to our idea submission and community guidelines. More information may be needed at this stage and we expect the community to help prioritize the idea with comments and community support (votes/kudos)..

Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Status changed to: Under Consideration
This is under consideration to be implemented with COSO based reporting
ramesh9 Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Dears

None of our customers not I have heard off are using NPS default reports, not sure why Micro Focus still having same set of reports again and again from Version 8.0

It is better NNM collects only performance data and store in external data so end user can decide and create reports they want.

Not sure when COSO based reporting will be available for NNM, since I am hearing the same for past 2 years.

Sincerely product team and MF is lacking vision as far as this product is concerned.

Dear @ramesh9 

Thanks for the feedback.

NPS reports while complex to customize but provide great flexibility. And they are very prevalent among our customers.

COSO based reporting solution is going to provide access to data using which you can build your reports.

For NOM, COSO based reporting solution is already available, and you can use data for Interface Health, Component Health, Traffic Raw, and Custom Collection to build any reports of your choice. You should see more and more metrics added with every release we do.

Please note that as of the last release, this is available as Limited Availability and meant to be used in Lab and provide feedback. We would encourage you to use COSO based reporting for already available metrics and provide your valuable feedback.

Acclaimed Contributor.

Dear Akash

For COSO to be used with NOM we need to go for Containerized solution since I see COSO is not supported in Mixed mode with NNMi.

We are not using NA at the moment not sure whether it needs to be deployed in container model.

Is there any sizing calculator for deploying NOM on container model like for OMi

Is there any plans to support COSO with Mixed Mode in later releases and whether NOM UI can be customized.

Acclaimed Contributor.

Dear Akash

I am not able to see NOM 2019.05 giving me this details, can you please provide me link to check.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.