looking for an easy way to remove all nodes and incidents in NNM DB - but keeping ALL settings (like nnmnodedelte.ovpl for all nodes).
basically I like to
- restore from backup (nnmrestore.ovpl)
- bring up NNM to a state where no polling is done (-> how?)
- delete all nodes that are in DB (incidents will be removed automatically) (-> how)
- bring up NNM to full mode (ovstart)
- load new seeds (nnmloadseeds.ovpl)
Any idea, help, hint is welcome, thanks a lot
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.