File open error while trying to Animate COBOL using Net Express
I am trying to animate a COBOL module using Net Express - Animator. I completed the below steps before trying to animate -
1. I have set up a local server in my machine and copied the necessary input data files to my local disk.
2. We need to run test job in ES Console in Debug mode with 1 step which would contain the impacted Cobol module. I prepared the test job accordingly and as mentioned in Step 1, I copied all relevant input files and loadlib of impacted program to local disk.
3. In ES Console, Server --> Properties --> MTO --> JES --> General, the path for JES Program path, System Catalog, Default Allocated Dataset Location and System Procedure Library is present.
Under JES program path, I have put in the concatenation of network and local disk path. Under system catalog, I have mentioned location of Catalog.dat which was copied from network drive to local path. Under 'Default allocated dataset location', I have put in local and network path. Under system procedure library, I have put in the proc library path name.
4. Next, I open Net Express and the module I wish to debug. I click 'Start Animating' when a pop up window asks the executable or program name. I put in the *.int file equivalent of the Cobol module I wish to debug.
5. With 'Step(F11)' click, system proceeds with animate. The issue occurs while it tries to open the 1st input file. While it tries to open a Datecard file, the system throws an error '13 File not found DATECARD'. Thus, debug does not proceed.
I checked that DATECARD file is already present in local disk and network drive as well. Can you please suggest?