Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
mbajat Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello,

i have Version     of Server for COBOL 64-bit Edition 
I have licenses for AIX 6.1
I bought 10 licenses.
I always used 9 licenses. Installed Sys --------- --- ------ In Use
/ opt / microfocus / Cobol 10 0 9 64-bit Server Express (Model 2)
I will wish to free them but I can not.
What command do?
I tried the command
# / opt / microfocus / sx51WP6 / lmf / k lmfgetpv
This changes nothing.
Could you help me to release these licenses?
thank you,

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

RE: license

Jump to solution

The licenses would be in use when compiling an application, or when animating a COBOL application. If this is not the case, it is possible that the licenses could still be listed as checked out in shared memory. A reboot would the quckest way to resolve this, considering this is not likely to be a production system.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

RE: license

Jump to solution

The licenses would be in use when compiling an application, or when animating a COBOL application. If this is not the case, it is possible that the licenses could still be listed as checked out in shared memory. A reboot would the quckest way to resolve this, considering this is not likely to be a production system.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.