UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Cannot deploy an Agent to a remote Gateway

Hello gents,

I found a very interesting behaivour.  I have a remote gateway configured on my NA setup.  the tunnel is working propely and everything shows up OK on NA and logs.

When I try to deploy an agent to the gateway, I can see in the session log that the CoreGW connects to the remote one and logs in properly.  However, it gets stuck waiting for a prompt to show up (so that expect picks it up) and times ouot after 78 seconds. 

This is what I'm getting:

Failed to Deploy HP Network Automation Satellite Agent

Set timeout: 30s null
Connect - Attempting connection via SSH to 10.1.21.21 [in Realm DCMA Test]
  Connected via SSHv2 to 10.1.21.21 [in Realm DCMA Test]

Expect: [-re (\$ |# |> |% )]

Receive: Last login: Wed Mar  2 12:12:19 2016 from 10.1.21.21  

Error: Timeout after waiting 78 seconds
Error:

Receive: [
root@
dcmanasatellite01
~
]
#
--
Franklin Zamora-Chang
0 Likes
1 Reply
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Hi Frank,

You`ll probably endup doing the manual install of the agent.

Cheers,

Marius Herculea
HP SW Technical Consultant

Cloud and Automation Professional Services

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.