Highlighted
Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

Cisco MDE-CDN Passsword

Hi All,

Can we push password on cisco cdn device from HPNA.

if yes, please help me to prepare the script for Cisco cdn devices.

I tried with available option same as for cisco, but it doesnt have configuration mode in HPNA.

can you help with perl script/ advanced script.

Thank you .

Imran

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hi @Imran Khan,

on Na the closest is the Deploy password task, but that depeends on what is supported by the Driver.

Pedro A. Batista
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the THUMB at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

, Hi Pedro,

CDN devices are supported in HPNAS.

But it requires perl scriot, can you let me know how to convert your commands in perl scrip in hpna

0 Likes
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hi @Imran Khan,

From the NA GUI:

Menu: Devices -> Inventory

Select a device for which you would like to create a script.

On the Device Page, below the yellow section on the page, select Menu: Connect -> Via Proxy Using SSH.

NA will connect to the device.

In the API window the user can run a couple of commands on the device (i.e. show running-config or show users).

Once commands are done being entered into the API, please exit the API.

Back on the Device Page, below the yellow section on the page, select Menu: View -> Telnet/SSH Sessions.

A list of Device Sessions will appear on the lower section of the Device Page.

The user can select the one just created in the API with the link to the right: View Full Telnet/SSH Session

Once on the Telnet/SSH Session page select the link near the upper right-hand corner of the page Convert to Perl Script.

NA will open the New Command Script page, which will allow the user to edit the content of the now converted Perl script. 

Pedro A. Batista
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the THUMB at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.