Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Download snapshots to Disk

I am using NA version 2018.08, I am trying to backup all devices snapshots to disk, I got a perl script to do it "config_export_new.pl", I used this script in older version and it was working, but on current version, it gives the below error.

The user used in script is admin user

script attached

*** NAS(tm) Configuration Export Utility ***

*** error: SOAP transaction failure: Server Error - Unable to login with username 'u:ejada:u'
Did you supply valid arguments?
re-run this script with '--help' for assistance.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

You having any other script issues, or have just tried this one?  Any problems logging into proxy just by itself?  

You say 2018.11, this is for stand-alone NA, not NOM / CDF, correct?  

While not your script, I can connect to our lab box and ours is a OOB install, nothing really changed.

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
<SOAP-ENV:Header/>
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<nas:loginResponse xmlns:nas="http://hp.com/nas/10/10">
<nas:Result>
<nas:Status>200 Logged in</nas:Status>
<nas:Text>s5b9331a9-fb90-46a5-a062-1e120377f6ca</nas:Text>
</nas:Result>
</nas:loginResponse>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

You running the script from the core?  Perhaps firewall / man-in-the-middle issue?  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi @Mustafa ALi ,

I posted a updated version of the script here:

https://community.microfocus.com/t5/Network-Automation-User/Download-snapshot-of-multiple-device-to-a-folder/m-p/1614089/highlight/true#M2935

Pedro A. Batista
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the THUMB at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Yes I can login to proxy server from local core.

it is standalone HS NA, proxy working on SSH only on port 8122.

I am using the latest script, I changed the following parametrs for SSH but still not working.

my $nas = Opsware::NAS::Client->new();

my $res = $nas->login(-user => $user, -pass => $pass, -host => $host, -port => '8122', -ssh => 'true');

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.