Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

HP NA How Do I Configure "The Device Change Report"

I inherited a functioning HP NA v9.22 system. Every day an email is sent from the app server to our team with the subject "HP Network Automation Device Change Report." The email is formatted with html, and consists of a numbered list of device name links that take you to the actual configuration change "diffs" for that device lower in the email. I can't find the scheduled task for this report anywhere.

Let's say I wanted to send this report to a different email address, or cancel this daily task entirely. How would I do that?

Example Email:

1. dev1-dom1-lon1 (10.1.1.10) HP Network Automation Event Device Configuration Change (link)
2. ...
--------------
Device configuration change on dev1-dom1-lon1 by admin15 at Fri Apr 22 08:18:20 PDT 2016

Configuration Diff
3555: network-object host 10.2.2.10
3556: object-group network srvgrp5
3557: group-object admsrvrs
---
3555: network-object host 10.2.2.10
3556: object-group network srvgrp5
3557: group-object admsrvrs
> 3558: object-group network intl
> 3559: network-object 10.3.3.0 255.255.240.0
> 3560: object-group toronto redis tcp
> 3561: port-object eq 1234

Thanks,
Scott

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: HP NA How Do I Configure "The Device Change Report"

This came from Admin-> Event Notification & Response Rules -> Report Configuration Change - Digest

You can disable the event (set the rule to Inactive) or add/replace email users there.

HTH

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.