Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
Jexz Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HPNA - Cisco.com Credentials - Not valid

Hello

I am currently trying to setup accounts with cisco credentials linked to them but i seem to be getting the same issue over and over.

It comes back with The supplied credentials for cisco.com were not valid

however if i go onto cisco.com and use these details i can login fine, download files and software without any issue.

Anyone have any idea why this might be happening ?

Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Chris_Powers Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: HPNA - Cisco.com Credentials - Not valid

Well, based on my past experiences with this - it always came down to firewall rules blocking NA's requests to Cisco as opposed to me trying it (say) from my PC.  

Since you can try it outside of NA and it works but doesn't in NA, I'd say check firewall rules.  If you have Windows NA, you could try to open IE (Chrome, FF, etc) and go to Cisco and log in - does that work?  

I'm guessing SWIM service is running?  

Hope this helps,
Chris

mostafa_hassan Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: HPNA - Cisco.com Credentials - Not valid

Hello, 

I guess HPE stopped that integration , not sure you can check that.

Hewlett Packard Enterprise is announcing feature obsolescence impacting HPE Network Automation (NA) customers effective as of the dates set forth below. Integration between NA and cisco.com for the purpose of software image management (SWIM) is no longer provided starting with the NA 10.20 release.  While NA still supports device image upgrade functionality in general, the ability to receive upgrade recommendations and download images from cisco.com directly into NA is no longer included starting with NA 10.20.  NA 10.10 and prior versions will continue to provide integration with cisco.com, however with limited support pursuant to HPE's Software Support Policy.

https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/web/softwaresupport/document/-/facetsearch/document/KM02537105

Regards
Mostafa Hassan
--------------------------------------
If my post helped you, kindly click the 'Kudos' button.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.