NA Multimaster and Horizontal Scalability” DVD
can you advise where i can source this dvd as i need to install a new server to replace the current backup server.
I have this steps, but need the dvd
Enable Horizontal Scalability
1) Locate the “OracleHorizontalScalabilityBundle.zip” file “oracle_horizontal_scalability” folder on the “NA Multimaster and Horizontal Scalability” DVD.
2) Extract the OracleInitialSetup.sql file from the “OracleHorizontalScalabilityBundle.zip” file. You will need to edit the file to replace certain variables. The variables to be replaced are located in the script between comment lines BEGIN VARIABLE REPLACEMENT SECTION and END VARIABLE REPLACEMENT SECTION. Be sure to completely replace the variables, including replacing the angle brackets (<>), as follows:
- <REPLACEME_DATABASE_NAME> Use the Oracle SID - NCMAPRD.
- <REPLACEME_DATABASE_SERVER_NAME_OR_IP> Use the DNS hostname or static IP address of your database server.
- <REPLACEME_CORE_SERVER_NAME_OR_IP_1> Use the DNS hostname or static IP address of the Primary NA Core.
- <REPLACEME_CORE_SERVER_NAME_OR_IP_2> Use the DNS hostname or static IP address of the DR NA Core.
- Change the database port to 1535 on the two NA configurations
3) Run the edited setup script, OracleInitialSetup.sql (you can use SQLplus or help of a DBA).
You need to login using your HP Passport to the SSO:
1) The navigate to My Software Updates, at URL: https://h20575.www2.hp.com/usbportal/softwareupdate.do
2) Enter your SAID.
3) View available Products and select Network Management Center.
4) Select the MM+HS product for the required NA version.
Let us know if this helps.
Thanks and regards,