Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Cadet 1st Class Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

NA Multimaster and Horizontal Scalability” DVD

Hello expert, 

can you advise where i can source this dvd as i need to install a new server to replace the current backup server. 

I have this steps, but need the dvd 

Enable Horizontal Scalability

1)      Locate the “OracleHorizontalScalabilityBundle.zip” file “oracle_horizontal_scalability” folder on the “NA Multimaster and Horizontal Scalability” DVD.

2)      Extract the OracleInitialSetup.sql file from the “OracleHorizontalScalabilityBundle.zip” file. You will need to edit the file to replace certain variables. The variables to be replaced are located in the script between comment lines BEGIN VARIABLE REPLACEMENT SECTION and END VARIABLE REPLACEMENT SECTION. Be sure to completely replace the variables, including replacing the angle brackets (<>), as follows:

1. <REPLACEME_DATABASE_NAME>  Use the Oracle SID - NCMAPRD.
  2. <REPLACEME_DATABASE_SERVER_NAME_OR_IP>  Use the DNS hostname or static IP address of your database server.
  3. <REPLACEME_CORE_SERVER_NAME_OR_IP_1>  Use the DNS hostname or static IP address of the Primary NA Core.
  4. <REPLACEME_CORE_SERVER_NAME_OR_IP_2>  Use the DNS hostname or static IP address  of the DR NA Core.
  5. Change the database port to 1535 on the two NA configurations

3)      Run the edited setup script, OracleInitialSetup.sql (you can use SQLplus or help of a DBA).

thanks 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello,

You need to login using your HP Passport to the SSO:

1) The navigate to My Software Updates, at URL: https://h20575.www2.hp.com/usbportal/softwareupdate.do 

2) Enter your SAID.

3) View available Products and select Network Management Center.

4) Select the MM+HS product for the required NA version. 

Let us know if this helps. 

Thanks and regards,

Paul

Cadet 1st Class Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Thank you Paul,

as always thanks for the support of all the experts.

cheers

mark

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.