Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

NDS question

Jump to solution

Hi,

Not sure if this would be considered a regular NA question, but since we have Expert Day, figured I'd give it a try...

Is there any updated documentation for NDS that either is avaialble or will soon be avaialble?  I've had some folks who have expressed interest in using it and I was going to get back at it as well.  I have old documentation but if you look at it and watch the videos, you'll see that it hasn't been updated for some time (references to versions (NA and Eclipse have changed), so I wanted to see if there was something more up to date avaiable?  Didn't see it, but maybe not looking in right spot.  

Thanks,

Chris

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: NDS question

Jump to solution

Hi Chris,

From the support side we have not seen any updated in the documentation for NDS.

Here the page we have to download the Network Driver Studio materials,  indeed it indicates all files and tutorials provided has not been updated since 2015.

https://marketplace.saas.hpe.com/itom/content/network-driver-studio-network-automation-0

Referring to oficial page we used the NDS & Community-Built Drivers Discussion.

Also I remember seen some forums were some customer were getting incompatibilities issues between NDS and eclipse and which Java version they used long time ago but

It would be very valid to bring this concerns internally and elevate to have further details.

Christian Henríquez M
Software Support L3 Engineer
Micro-Focus

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi Chris,

From the support side we have not seen any updated in the documentation for NDS.

Here the page we have to download the Network Driver Studio materials,  indeed it indicates all files and tutorials provided has not been updated since 2015.

https://marketplace.saas.hpe.com/itom/content/network-driver-studio-network-automation-0

Referring to oficial page we used the NDS & Community-Built Drivers Discussion.

Also I remember seen some forums were some customer were getting incompatibilities issues between NDS and eclipse and which Java version they used long time ago but

It would be very valid to bring this concerns internally and elevate to have further details.

Christian Henríquez M
Micro-Focus

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Jump to solution
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please make sure to mark that post as an accepted solution and leave a Kudo.

Thanks in advance,
Christian Henríquez M
Micro-Focus
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.