Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. quyenta Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Question about license trial for NA 10

Hi all,

Now, I want to install NA 10 for using trial. But I don't about trial license for NA.

- I have to download trial license from HP site or to download media NA 10 that including trial license?

- I can using license of NA 9 for version 10?

- Where I can download trial license if need?

Thanks,

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
_Marius Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Question about license trial for NA 10

Hello,

InstantOn licenses are shipped with the NA. Each InstantOn license is limited to 250 devices

and 60 days of use after installing the product.

After installing NA, you can check the license information by going to Help -> About HP Network Automation -> License Information.

Unfortunately Legacy (non-AutoPass) NA 9.x license keys are not supported in NA 10.x.

I hope this is what you are looking for.

Best Regards,

Marius Petrovan

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.