Trusted Contributor.. Mustafa ALi Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

RMI Connections error after NA upgrade

Hello,

After upgrading NA from 10.21 to 10.30 then 10.50 then 8.2018, I now facing the following error between my two HA cores, as some data don't reflect on both cores:

On Core1:
RMI Connections

RMI Error Local Core: rydnaap01 Remote Core: rydnaap02 Error: java.rmi.AccessException: SecurityException; nested exception is: javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: Missing or invalid security context.

On Core2:
RMI Connections
RMI Error Local Core: rydnaap02 Remote Core: rydnaap01 Error: java.rmi.AccessException: SecurityException; nested exception is: javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: Missing or invalid security context.

The two cores are up and running, reachable from each other, and I can telnet on port 1099, hostnames are resolvable, and core status shows as active-running in NA.

Please help

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: RMI Connections error after NA upgrade

Hi @Mustafa ALi ,

can you test this command:

Core1

nc -w 10 -zv hostname_core2 1099

Core2

nc -w 10 -zv hostname_core1 1099

that will test if the port is answering

Pedro A. Batista
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the THUMB at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.. Mustafa ALi Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Re: RMI Connections error after NA upgrade

Hello,

Here is the result, it seems reachable.

1 nc.png

2 nc.png

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.