Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Where do I find a list of supported network devices (device driver)?

Hi 

We want do do a PoC with HPNA. Before I would like to see what Devices are currently supported.

I'm not having a Support Contract for HPNA yet (only for NNMi ).

Your help is apprechiated

Thomas

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

If you have a contract for NNMi, you should be able to log into HP Live Network.  

https://hpln.hpe.com/contentoffering/device-driver-packs-for-network-automation

For each driver pack, there'll be a zip containing the latest list of supported devices.

NA10x_Supported_Devices_List.zip

Hope this helps,

Chris

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi Chris
That's unfortunately not working. I can login to the Live Network where I also usually download the Device Driver Packs for NNMi.

But access rights for the NA section I seem not to have......

Thanks Thomas

Permission Required
You don't have the required permissions to download this content
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

In the old day, I got an evalution copy. Not sure if you can find it now, try before buy. After unzip the install, you should be able to find it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi 

I checked the install files, you got the release notes and the support-matrix inside, I didn't see any driver information...

I guess I have to install NA to finally see the supported devices..

Thanks Thomas 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

Not sure where you got the driver pack, but if it was from the HPLN NA site, there should have been a listing of files you could download.

You probably saw a list of 3-4 files, then below that were three dots.  If you click on the dots, you'd get the rest of the files.  The NA10x_Supported_Devices_List.zip is at the bottom of the list.  

I'd also think you could open a case up with support if you didn't want to do the install and still couldn't get into the HPLN NA area.  

-Chris

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi

I've tried, none can be downloaded, also other files like the forms, tried with Chrome and FF.

Nevermind, I'll install and find out......

Thanks 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.