ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

test lab creation

Hello experts ,

i am new to hp na and i want to create a test lab for hp na , i am using gns 3 as emulatior for cisco devices and juniper devices and these devices are accessible from command promt on the same system through a loop back adapter,

network automation software also installed on the same vm but unfotunately after updation the driver pack also i am unable to discover those devices automatically through hp na 

any suggestions would be greatly help ful ........ 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Hi,

Do you have a session log of the driver discovery task?

Best regards,

Marius Herculea
HP SW Technical Consultant

Cloud and Automation Professional Services

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.