Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Alert on 50% bandwidth consumption

Hi Team,

I want to configure alert for my P2P links. I am having 2  links of 1 gbps and I want if the link consumption is 50% that is 500 MB , we should get a alert from our NNM. 

Please help

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Alert on 50% bandwidth consumption

You'll need to create a composit object because out of the box NNMi will only alert on In or Out

Have a nice day 🙂

Andy Kemp
I've lasted longer in the technology industry than most certifications.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can you please guide me how to do that?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Threshold set at 50% in alerting will not help? for both in and out utilization...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

You'd have to set that threshold on in and out counters and it also wont tell you which direction the traffic is breaching the KPI threshold.

Have a nice day 🙂

Andy Kemp
I've lasted longer in the technology industry than most certifications.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.