Highlighted
Visitor.

ArcSight Logger NNMi Integration

Hello,

I have a problem with the integration of an ArcSight Logger into NNMI. I want to integrate the Arc Logger to the NNMI Webgui with the Integration Module via Crosslaunch. I followed the guide for the integration, installed the Arcsight-Logger-to-NNMi Connector and events are forwarded to NNMi, so thats fine. I also installed the ArcLogger Certificate to the NNMI Truststore.

But if I start the Integration Module for ArcSight Logger in the WebGui of NNMi I got an error "Invalid Administrator credentials" (credentials are right, I'm able to login to the ArcSight Logger...).

Strange thing is: If I push configure I see a link that the NNMi is requesting

xxx:8004/arcsightConfigUI/jsp/app/launchAdmin.jsp?destination=/logger/config_home.ftl

but shouldn't be the IP / name of the Logger be in here? (location=xxx??)

In the NNMi Log I only see an Error called "Exception getting Authentication token" On the Logger I didn't get any error and also with a tcpdump I didn't get any more information.

I tested it with NNMi 10.30 and 10.40 and Logger 6.40, 6.50 and 6.51. No firewalls in between or on the servers.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.