Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
ramesh9 Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Associating icons with non snmp

We have few non snmp nodes been discovered and when I view them device icon shows ? question mark on the nodes.

Is it possible to show an icon for non-snmp nodes instead of ? mark.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Honored Contributor.. Gediminas Daniu Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: Associating icons with non snmp

Hi,

you can try to change device category from "other" to something else in Devicess Profiles  or assign your own customised icon to the profile,

my 2 cents,
Gedas

0 Likes
ramesh9 Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Associating icons with non snmp

Thanks for your message.

I see both the steps you mentioned will not help me, since we manage different devices as non-snmp. If we associate one device category then it will change it for all non-snmp nodes.

Is there any way we can attach device profile for different nodes, example for node 1 one device profile, node2 one device profile.

Is there any CLI tool to achieve this.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.