Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

CPU and Mem alerts

Hi Team,

We have Global and Reginoal nnm servers and today we have enabled CPU and Memory alerts in Rnnm.

I am able to see the alerts for CPU and Memory in Rnnm but the meory alerts are forwaded to Gnnm with warning alert where as the same is critical in Rnnm, also the cpu alerts are not forwarded to Global at all. Please help me where i need to check the alert forwarding rules from Rnnm to Gnnm.

Thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.