ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Change IP Server Management

Hi,,,

I am new with NNM application.

I try to change IP for server management NNM, after i change IP at LAN connection at server, but NNM ip not change.

You can refer attach pic for detail matter.

Please help me how to solve this matter.

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Reply

Hello , 

Don't Change the IP of NNM server as the Licnse based on the IP address ,

if you want try that , try to stop NNM Application ovstop -c , and Start it again i guess it will not came up or you will have invalid License 

Stop NNM ovstop -c 

Start NNM ovstart -c 

Verify NNM services ovstatus -v || ovstatus -c

Regards
Mostafa Hassan
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.