Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Command line way to query Open Key Incidents?

Is there a way to query active "Open Key Incidents" via command line? We are looking a way to generate a scripted solution for listing out incidents with the following parameters.....

start/stop time frame,   LifeCycle State=Registered, and Category=Fault

If there is no command line way, what about a direct query to the postgres DB? Has anyone done such a thing?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Command line way to query Open Key Incidents?

Hello ChanHill,

I cannot find any command line tool to export or show incidents, too. I would use the NNMi Web Services as I described in this https://community.saas.hpe.com/t5/Network-Node-Manager-Support/Incident-quot-Assigned-To-quot-as-variable-in-Actions/td-p/1614945. You can extend the request to filter the wanted incidents using subFilters.

HTH and kind regards

Allessandro

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: Command line way to query Open Key Incidents?

Thanks. Guess its time for me to learn how to interact with NNMi web services.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.