Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

ConnectionWithAtLeastOneDisabledEP incident for manually created L2 connection

NNMi 10.20

I manually created L2 connection by specificying Interface name from 2 switches and it shows link between 2 devices.

However the link is not showing green or yellow but it shows without color.

When I see link status it shows "Disabled due to ConnectionWithAtLeastOneDisabledEP at 4/24/18 4:10PM"

While looking at operator guide, I see definition for ConnectionWithAtLeastOneDisabledEP as,

At least one interface, but not all interfaces, in the connection have an Administrative State of Down.

But in my case I see both Interfaces at other end administrative state is set to UP.

Is this known issue or it has not refreshed link status since it shows at 4/24/18 4:10PM

Please adviser.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: ConnectionWithAtLeastOneDisabledEP incident for manually created L2 connection

Hello Ramesh,

I hope you are doing great!

Can you please try freshing the policy with the followoing steps:

1. Create a custom polling policy with a low order

2. Run a status poll and configration poll

3. Wait 10min

4. Run a status poll and configration poll again

5. Check the status

Please let me know if this works,

Regards,

Freiser Herrera

NNMi Support

Kind Regards,
Freiser Herrera
Customer NNMi Support
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.