Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Custom Poller Configuration list

I need to put together an audit that will require extracting all custom poller collections and policies details from NNM and comparing them to what is configured on network devices. 

Looking at reference pages under Documentation Library I don't see any commands, etc. that I can use as a starting point. 

Has anybody found a way to extract this information from NNM ? 

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Custom Poller Configuration list

Hello,

NNMi 10.20 (and higher) has a new CLI, nnmcustompollerconfig.ovpl. Detailed description can be found in the Command Reference guide.

nnmcustompollerconfig.ovpl — Create, list, update, delete, enable, and disable Custom Poller configuration

You should use the list* commands

best regards

Erno

HPE SW Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Awesome, thank you. Unfortunately we are running version 9.10. Good thing to keep in mind for when we upgrade.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Then I hope you're comfortable with XML, because thats the only way to can do it in v9.X.  Export and parse.

Have a nice day 🙂

Andy Kemp
I've lasted longer in the technology industry than most certifications.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.