Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Detail export of groups in NNMi

Hi MF buffs

It's well known how node groups can be created in NNMi through csv files that have definition in terms of filters. Can someone help me with reverse process please? I have hundreds of node/interface groups with filter expressions. I badly need all of them in a kind of csv file which is to have filters corresponding to each group. Any alternate way to this?

Thanks!

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Detail export of groups in NNMi

Not possible with OOB commands, you can check following options,

nnmnodegroup.ovpl -list -fields command
nnmconfigexport.ovpl -C nodegroup and check XML output and extract details required by you.

Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Yes as suggested to a configexport, and can then use something like Operations Orchestration to clean up and extract all the details you would need

Ciao

Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Thank you folks. Will try it out

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.