Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Does HP NOM means HP Network Operations Manager

Does  HP NOM means HP Network Operations Manager ?

i cant find any documents. whats the features of the aapplication.

curious to know.

thanks in advance

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Does HP NOM means HP Network Operations Manager

NOM is something thats a future release for multiple products. You'll need to contact your HPE sales representative for a roadmap discussion for that information. I'm not privy to disclose what I know.

Have a nice day 🙂

Andy Kemp
I've lasted longer in the technology industry than most certifications.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi Tanish,

What great timing you have... NOM Is now a purchasable product as of Aug. 1, 2017.
It stands for Network Operations Management.

You'll be seeing more about it soon on the HPE website, but for now, just let me say it's the next generation of network management - that signals a new way for Network Ops and Network Engineer will work together in a collaborative and effective way to solve network problems.

It's not just a single release, but the 1st step in a long-term plan to deliver new value over time.

If you are a NNMi or NA customer today, you'll be glad to know that HPE can get you to NOM with our Customer Appreciation Program (CAP).

More to come, and thanks for asking!

Regards,
Frank Bonifazi - HPE NOM Product Marketing Mgr. (aka TalkNet on HPE forums)

Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi,

could You be so kind and provide us with link on documentation and prices ? 🙂

Do You have maybe some in-house HPE slides for leading customers from NNMi and NA to NOM?

Regards,

Matej

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.