Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Duplicity in distributed env

Hello there

I am in process to set up a performance SPI in distributed NNM. There are two ways I can do this. One global performance server that works with Global NNM. Another way is to have an additional performance server at Regional NNM. I can't do away with Global NPS as it is a common place for all users. Setting a performance at Regional level can reduce load. My concern is the duplicity of reports this would cause (on both the NPS'). Can this be avoided? Any inputs appreciated. Thanks

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Duplicity in distributed env

Any opinion? Has anybody experienced this?

Thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.