Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Error In "Installation Verification" for iSPI Traffic (NNMi Web-service check failed. Check login cr

Hi Team,

We have recently installed NNMi SPI Traffic Extension Pack on NNMi and Master and Leaf Collectors on seperate servers. Everything worked fine, but when we go to SPI for Performance Traffic configuration from NNMi -> COnfiguration -> "NNM iSPI For Performance Traffic Configuaration" -> System Health -> "Installation Verification" and click on "Validate" We are getting below error NNMi login validation.

Error Message: "NNMi Web-service check failed. Check login credentials"

I have attached screenshot of the same. I have provided NNMi's default administrator account "system" for login. But it is failing with that error. Please help if any one already faced this kind of error.

Please help.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Error In "Installation Verification" for iSPI Traffic (NNMi Web-service check failed.

Hello HPOV_Team

Thanks for posting..

This issue can be related to different causes, for example there is a possibility that his is caused by the NNMi web service you are using for the integration, a problem with certificates or in the configuration files, for that reason I would recommend you to open a support case for troubleshooting.

Regards,

Vincent Montenegro Mena
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Re: Error In "Installation Verification" for iSPI Traffic (NNMi Web-service check failed.

Hi,

Did you fixed the issue ? I'm facing the same.

Kind Regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

I hope you didn't miss creating a user with Web role in NNMi prior to installing the traffic extension

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.