Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
akirkby
New Member.

HP NNM iSPI Performance BI Query Studio

Jump to solution

Hello,

I'm wanting to check the timescale a report is using for SLA monitoring. I can open the report in the Query Studio but I cannot find where the data scope is defined i.e. what time period the report is generated for?

Can anyone please assist with this?

Andy

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vincent_M_NNM Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: HP NNM iSPI Performance BI Query Studio

Jump to solution

Hello Akirkby

Thanks for posting

Unfortunately we do not support custom reports, but you can find a file called Query Studio User Guide attached to this post. Please change the extension from jpg to pdf.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Vincent Montenegro Mena
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Vincent_M_NNM Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: HP NNM iSPI Performance BI Query Studio

Jump to solution

Hello Akirkby

Thanks for posting

Unfortunately we do not support custom reports, but you can find a file called Query Studio User Guide attached to this post. Please change the extension from jpg to pdf.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Vincent Montenegro Mena
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.