Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

HP NNMi 10.01 STANDBY_DB_FAILED

Jump to solution

Hi,

if i run nnmcluster display command in the NNMi faiover setup, i have been receiving STANDBY_DB_FAILED or START_FAILED. could some one advise what could be the cause. what to do to remediate it.

Cluster members are:

Local? NodeType State OvStatus Hostname/Address
------ -------- ----- -------- ----------------------------
* REMOTE DAEMON STANDBY_DB_FAILED START_FAILED prod1fo-21623
(SELF) CLI n/a n/a prod1ac-3509
LOCAL DAEMON ACTIVE_NNM_RUNNING RUNNING prod1ac-48118

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: HP NNMi 10.01 STANDBY_DB_FAILED

Jump to solution

its not a real problem,  you can just halt the cluster and restart.  This event usually occurs when theres a failure to extract the database backup zip file.

Have a nice day 🙂

Andy Kemp
I've lasted longer in the technology industry than most certifications.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: HP NNMi 10.01 STANDBY_DB_FAILED

Jump to solution

its not a real problem,  you can just halt the cluster and restart.  This event usually occurs when theres a failure to extract the database backup zip file.

Have a nice day 🙂

Andy Kemp
I've lasted longer in the technology industry than most certifications.

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.