thanks in Advanced
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: HP NNMi Advanced 250+/50 NP SW E-LTU

Hi

the NP is for : non production , for a test system or for drp system.

this license is more cheaper then the regular license

thanks
love computers
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

thank you very much for your reply.
so if i will use the software in a real production, i should order the the regular version not the NP

thanks again
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi

Yes , you are correct

Thanks
love computers
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

i got my answers
thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

I want to know how many license do we have

HPE NNMi Ult Ed 250+/50 NdPk SW E-L TU

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi TJ,

You can't tell how many licenses you have from the title of the license.  It will depend on how many "packs" have been encoded into the license.  Each pack will give you 50 node license at the Ultimate level.  In order to determine how many you have you would either need to contact the license center and provide them the license details you have and they will be able to tell you.  Or if you open a support case and provide the license we should be able to tell you how many packs and therefore how many node licenses you have.

Of course, if you have installed the license they you can either use the NNMi UI (Help->System Information) or the nnmlicense.ovpl script to see how many you have.

All the best

Dave Y

MicroFocus Support
Viewed the Support tips? Search for "(NNMi) Support Tips" and order by Date to get the list
The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of MicroFocus
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.