Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

HP NNMi Integration with HP BSM (MY BSM Page)

Hi

Requirment is to publish NNMi console/page on MY BSM dashboard so that NNMi Topological maps/View can be seen from MY BSM.

Without doing topology integration I can view Incident management page in My BSM.

Kindly assist if I need and particular lienses for this also confirm if tolopgy integration is required to fulfill this requirment.

Regards,

Setu Behal

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: HP NNMi Integration with HP BSM (MY BSM Page)

Hello Setu

Here is a short part from the NNMi-BSM integration guide:

Viewing the NNMi Components in MyBSM

To view the NNMi components in MyBSM, follow these steps:

1. If you have not already done so, configure a connection from BSM to NNMi as described in Enabling NNMi Visualizations from BSM or OMi.

2. If you have not already done so, enable single sign-on between BSM and NNMi as described in Configuring Single Sign-On Between NNMi and BSM, OMi, or UCMDB.

3. If you have not already done so, configure NNMi to push topology information directly to the RTSM or UCMDB as described in Enabling the HPE NNMi–HPE BSM/OMi/UCMDB Topology Integration. 

So, the topology integration is optional end does not require additional license

hope this can help

best regards

Erno

HPE SW Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: HP NNMi Integration with HP BSM (MY BSM Page)

Hi Setu,

Further to Erno's comments.  You might find the following URL useful when setting the portal up:

http://<NNMi host>/nnm/integrationurlsamples.jsp

This provides a list of URLs in order to display various views.

all the best

Dave Y

MicroFocus Support
Viewed the Support tips? Search for "(NNMi) Support Tips" and order by Date to get the list
The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of MicroFocus
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.