Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HP NNMi Premium Edition volume of data traffic function

Does HP NNMi has a default functionality such that, any abnormal volume of data traffic of the equipment through the network switches can be detected and reported? We have Premium Edition of HP NNMi but I think it doesn't have iSPI Performance for traffic, as mentioned in the documentation.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: HP NNMi Premium Edition volume of data traffic function

Hi,

for my knowledge NNMi is doing fault monitoring part, as you plug in performance for metrics you will retrive data report and if you need it for alerting. you can use the particular device MIB for custom poll alerting.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: HP NNMi Premium Edition volume of data traffic function

Hi Bebu,

Thank you for your reply. Do you know how to enable the plugin? I checked the extension details and Performance for Metrics is disabled.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.