Highlighted
New Member.

Having difficulties with installation NNM ISPI Performance for Metrics

Hi all, 

I installed succesfully base product NNMi for Linux on redhat entreprise linux 7.2. Now i'm having difficulties with the installation of the performance 'module'. The prerequisites fail with the following message :

FATAL ERROR: Public Keys not installed. (Logfile /var/tmp/PerfSPI_AppCheckPublicKey.sh.txt)

I downloaded the zip file containing all pub keys from https://h20392.www2.hpe.com/portal/swdepot/displayProductInfo.do?productNumber=HPLinuxCodeSigning

and installed them.

I sill get the same message. Following the documentation, I did a quick check on some of the packages the application is trying to install :

HPNmsServStgs-10.20.011-Linux2.6_64.rpm: rsa sha1 (md5) pgp md5 OK
HPNNMPerfSPI-10.40.000-Linux2.6_64-release.rpm: RSA sha1 ((MD5) PGP) md5 NOT OK (MISSING KEYS: (MD5) PGP#9271432f)
HPOvGC-09.42.020-Linux2.6_64-release.rpm: rsa sha1 (md5) pgp md5 OK
HPOvJxpl-11.03.020-Linux2.6_64-release.rpm: (sha1) dsa sha1 md5 gpg OK
HPOvNmsHA-3.00.158-Linux2.6_64.rpm: RSA sha1 ((MD5) PGP) md5 NOT OK (MISSING KEYS: (MD5) PGP#ead35bfc)
HPOvPerlA-05.16.009-Linux2.6_64-release.rpm: rsa sha1 (md5) pgp md5 OK
HPOvXpl-11.03.020-Linux2.6_64-release.rpm: (sha1) dsa sha1 md5 gpg OK
HPSwNmsFIPS-10.40.001-Linux2.6_64.rpm: RSA sha1 ((MD5) PGP) md5 NOT OK (MISSING KEYS: (MD5) PGP#ead35bfc)
PerfMetricsPkg-10.40.000-Linux2.6_64-release.rpm: RSA sha1 ((MD5) PGP) md5 NOT OK (MISSING KEYS: (MD5) PGP#9271432f

So it seems the keys PGP#9271432f and PGP#ead35bfc are not included in the zip files.

Am I missing some installation steps ?

thank you very much for your help.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Having difficulties with installation NNM ISPI Performance for Metrics

Hello

Not sure what product code you used, it should be B564A643

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Hi all,

The documentation https://h20392.www2.hpe.com/portal/swdepot/displayProductInfo.do?productNumber=HPLinuxCodeSigning is not complete anymore. On top of all the HPE keys ( *.pub ), we need to import all the Micros Focus keys ( *.public ) that come with the .tar.gz.

I guess recent version of the rpms have been signed with micro focus keys.

regards.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi,

Here are the new link for HPE and Micro Focus public keys.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************
Public Key

You must import the necessary public key into the Linux RPM database before installing NNMi. Obtain the public key from the following web page:

https://h20392.www2.hpe.com/portal/swdepot/displayProductInfo.do?productNumber=HPLinuxCodeSigning
To import the public keys:

Download the .tar.gz files listed on the above page.
Extract the contents of the .tar.gz files into a local directory on the system where you plan to install the NNMi.
To import all the downloaded key files, run the following commands as root:

rpm --import /<path_to_the_key>/*.pub
gpg --import /<path_to_the_key>/*.pub
<path_to_the_key> is the directory where you extracted the contents of the .tar.gz files.

Follow the Verify using RPM and Verify using GPG sections on the web page to validate the NNMi media.
********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Public key

You must import the necessary public key into the Linux RPM database before installing NPS.

To import the necessary public key, follow these steps:

Download the following file on the system where you plan to install the product:

https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/documents/10180/0/MF_public_keys.tar.gz
Extract the contents of the MF_public_keys.tar.gz file into a local directory.
Go to the directory where the contents of the file are extracted, and then run the following command:

gpg --import "Micro Focus Group Limited RSA-2048-15.public"

************************************************************************************************************************************************************
This information is set in the interactive pre install reqs for intalling the NNM and NPS.

Hope it helps!

Regards,

Ivonne

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.