Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

ISP Monitoring

Hi peolpe!

I'm using HP NNMi 9.20 and I want to use iSPI Performance for Metrics Software and iSPI Performance for Traffic Software. I have no idea about what I have to install or configure or there is a licence to buy !

PLeaaase HELP! 

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: ISP Monitoring

Yes, you will need to install additional components, and will probably require additional licenses. HPE made some changes to their license structure a few years ago. Previously everything was licensed separately, but they introduced bundles. 

Since you're running an older version, you're probably using the older license structure. Your best starting point is to talk to your local HPE sales teams, to check what you're currently licensed for, and see what migration options exist (if you need to migrate). 

You should also plan on upgrading to a current version (10.x). Plenty of nice improvements along the way, making it more usable.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Hello again,

Thank you so much Sir 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Hi again, 

After cheking my system informations, I ve find out that the Licence for iSPI  HP Network Node Manager iSPI Network Engineering Toolset Software HP Network Node Manager has expired on 2012 ! Please can someone give informations about how to update the license and how much it costs

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Sounds like you just had the default instant-on trial license?

You will need to talk to your HP account representative to get a quote for licenses. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.