Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Integrate NNMI with Other tools like Network Automation, Traffic iSPI +QA and Spi Performance Matric

Hi there,

This is my first exposure of NNMI. I have a customer I have to install NNMI. Also I have to Install and Integrate with NNMI some other tools like Network Automation, Traffic iSPI + QA and Spi Performance Matric. I wanted to know that should I have to install all tools in different servers or I can install all the tools in same server. What is the best practices. Also If do have some better documents related with those tools install and configuration please send.

Regards,

Sagar91

1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Integrate NNMI with Other tools like Network Automation, Traffic iSPI +QA and Spi Performance Ma

docs.microfocus.com   is where you need to start. Please review the "Install" section of the version you will be installing and read the Deployment Architecture,  Support Matrix, and Sizing Recommendation sections.   You have to do a bit of homework to determine how many and what size servers you will need to support the number of devices and functionality your customer requires. 

Have a nice day 🙂

Andy Kemp
I've lasted longer in the technology industry than most certifications.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.