Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Issues installing ISPI Net Diagnostic server

I'm having an issue with the ISPI NET Diagnostic installation process. First, when I run the installer, it never asks me for the NNMi credentials and I'm not sure how it would perform the NNMi integration without that information, 2nd if I try to copy the installation bits to our OO server (2018.09) and install the content that way, it complains that our version of OO is not supported.

Also there is no documentation on how the Postgres database should be configured, I was able to get it to work through trial and error and editing the PG config file. Need to have better documentation on how to install the required version of PG as well, or at least a link to the postgres site that explains it all.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.