Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
Dawn_1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

J1248AA NNM 250 Licensing Question

Currently I have purchased one J1248AA NNM 250 package. I want to check can I request for 3 licenses in order to install in 3 UNIX machines. Or do I have to purchase three J1248AA NNM 250 pack in order to install in 3 UNIX machines. ?

Is there any info that I can read up regarding NNM licensing process workflow ?
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Jasper Verweij Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: J1248AA NNM 250 Licensing Question

If you can umlimite install CONSOLES. For each NNM SERVER you need to buy a license.

Jasper
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.