Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Latest patch for 10.10 version

Jump to solution

Hi Team ,

Please let me know the latest patch for NNM of version 10.10..

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Latest patch for 10.10 version

Jump to solution

Jeevitha,

There are the following for Linux:

NNM1010L_00001  : Patch 1 - which is really only an online help update patch.
NNM1010L_00025  - A security patch
NNM1010L_00026 - JDK 8 upgrade patch

There are "W" equivalent patches for windows.

You can download these from the SSO portal.

All the best

Dave Y

MicroFocus Support
Viewed the Support tips? Search for "(NNMi) Support Tips" and order by Date to get the list
The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of MicroFocus
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Jeevitha,

There are the following for Linux:

NNM1010L_00001  : Patch 1 - which is really only an online help update patch.
NNM1010L_00025  - A security patch
NNM1010L_00026 - JDK 8 upgrade patch

There are "W" equivalent patches for windows.

You can download these from the SSO portal.

All the best

Dave Y

MicroFocus Support
Viewed the Support tips? Search for "(NNMi) Support Tips" and order by Date to get the list
The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of MicroFocus
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hi Jiveetha,

Unless you have any more question/concern on this particular patch topic, would you mind marking Dave's answer as Accepted Solution so that we could close the corresponding thread?

It is important to do so on all discussion threads that can be closed for our communities members to be able to search through the closed threads and go straight forward to the solution in a Click thanks to the "Go to Solution" button displayed on the top . Also it helps identying the discussion threads that are still running and requiring attention.

If you forget to do so, I may take the initiative to mark Dave's answer as the Accepted Solution later today.

Many thanks in advance for your cooperation here.

All the best

Marie-Noelle

Micro Focus Customer Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them KUDOS and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.